WiFi Explorer Pro Crack 3.0.6 for Mac DMG Free Download
WiFi Explorer Pro Crack inherits the code base of WiFi Explorer and adds a set of features to make it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro macOS to conduct preliminary assessments to help design and verify wireless network installations, as well as identify channel conflicts, overlaps, poor signal quality, and other issues that may affect the connection or performance of your home, office, or business wireless network.
WiFi Explorer Pro takes the WiFi Explorer code base and adds a set of features that make it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary evaluations to help design and validate installations of wireless networks and identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality, and other problems that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or company wireless network.
Interface simple and intuitive user
WiFi Explorer gathers configuration information and capacity on all networks that discover and present it in an intuitive and easy-to-use user. The information includes the network name (SSID), BSSID, vendor, country code, channel, band, security settings, Supported data speed, number of transmissions, and much more.
With WiFi Explorer, you can find the best channel for your network or determine a better location for your access point. You can also identify channel conflicts, overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of wireless networks in your home, office or business.
Designed for WLAN and IT professionals
WiFi Explorer has been developed with support and feedback from the WLAN community. The ease of use and advanced features such as the ability to decode information items, names or AP detection filtering improved give professionals a complete overview of the capabilities and configuration details of wireless networks.
Use WiFi Explorer Pro Mac to scan, monitor and troubleshoot wireless networks. Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlaps, or configuration issues that may affect the connectivity and performance of home, office, or corporate wireless networks. In-depth understanding of network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, frequency band, security configuration, supported data rate, 802.11 information element (IE) and more.
•Suitable for home and small office networks
• Easy to use intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
• Suitable for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax network
• Comprehensive application help
• Signal quality level based on the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easy analysis and optimization
• Detailed description of the information element (IE) published by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
•Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
•Save the results for later review and analysis
• Access point name discovery (if supported)
• Editable column of labels or notes
• Optional and sortable columns
• Adjustable graphic time scale
• Customizable colors to easily track specific networks
• Full-screen mode and split view support
Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional responsible for the design, verification, management or troubleshooting of corporate wireless networks? A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi is required. Does not support external Wi-Fi adapters.
WiFi Explorer Pro 3.0.6 Mac Feature:
- Passive and directional scanning modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filter
- Support remote sensors
- Support network with hidden SSID
- Other columns with advanced information
- Other organization options for scan results
- Dark and light theme.
- •Fixed an issue where the line was too small to accommodate text at the first startup.
- Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional responsible for the design, verification, management or troubleshooting of corporate wireless networks? Consider using WiFi Explorer Pro.
- If you find WiFi Explorer useful and take a few minutes, please leave a comment in the Mac App Store and share your thoughts. This will have a huge impact on us.
How to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.
WiFi Explorer Pro Crack 3.0.6 for Mac DMG Free Download Link is given below: